Страница Академии Вконтакте

          English version                                                         

 

 

 

   

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Страница Академии Вконтакте Страница Академии Facebook Страница Академии YouTube Страница Академии Twitter poisk icon

25 October 1933 – the Advanced Training Courses for the air defence command personnel were established.

1935 – the Courses were reformed into “Electrotechnical School of RKKA (the Workers and Peasants Red Army”.The School ran Advanced Training Courses for commanding staff. There was also a special department aimed to train VNOS (air observation, warning and communication) and MPVO (local air defence) middle rank officers.

4 July 1939 – MPVO Leningrad Republican Courses were established on the basis of the MPVO courses, which were a part of “Electrotechnical School of RKKA”. The same courses were set up in Moscow.

20 January 1949 – the courses were reorganized into the Republican School of Advanced Studies for MPVO officers.

8 February 1949 - the Republican School of Advanced Studies for MPVO officers was renamed to LSHAS - Leningrad School of Advanced Studies for USSR MPVO and MVD (Russian Ministry of Home Affairs) officers

1961 – MPVO was reformed into USSR Civil Defence (Russian: ГО СССР); LSHAS was renamed to Central Courses of Advanced Studies for Civil Defence officers.

June 1963 – Central Courses of Advanced Studies for Civil Defence officers were redeployed from Leningrad to Novogorsk village in Moscow region, meanwhile renamed to Higher Officer Courses Civil Defence of USSR.

19 October 1983 – following the Supreme Soviet Presidium decree the Courses were awarded the order of the Red Star and got their new name – “37 Higher Central Officer Courses of the Red Star Order for Civil Defence officers of USSR”

1 January 1988 – the new name was “Higher Central Courses of the Red Star Order for officers training and executive development in Civil Devence”.

9 December 1992 – the Civil Defence Academy GKCHS (Russian State Committee of Emergency Situations) was founded on the basis of the Civil Defence All-Russian Central Committee and the Civil Defence Higher Courses (according to the decree №968)

May 1994 – the institute of Higher Education got its current name – “Civil Defence Academy EMERCOM of Russia”

June 2009 – the official name was changed into “Federal State Educational Institute of Higher Professional Education Civil Defence Academy EMERCOM of Russia”

Вопрос начальнику

Барышеву Павлу

Федоровичу

Вопрос начальнику академии
Поля, отмеченные знаком - *, обязательны для заполнения
1000 осталось символов